With more than 5 million mobile applications present in different app stores, competition for the rankings and visibility is at its peak. And, in that, once an application is downloaded by a client, over 70% will either be uninstalled within an initial couple of days or never used again. In light of that, ASO, or “Application Store Optimization,” ought to be only one feature of your mobile app to gain mobile app acquisition and engagement strategy.
The initial aim of app marketing is to optimize all the elements of your app store listing as well as the data mechanics within the app itself. The goal is to help your app get maximum discoverability, conversion and continued app engagement.
Let us now see how the best aso agency helps in achieving all the above goals:
What Does ASO Do?
App Store Optimization improves application search rank on App Store as well as on Google Play Store. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is to potential customers. In order to reach the goal, it is first important to perform an analysis of who is a potential customer of a specific application (who will perform the download).
Importance of ASO
According to recent research, 63% of apps are discovered through app store searches. The chances of your app getting discovered are high on app stores than in the other platforms. This makes a search, in the app store, the most used method for discovering and downloading an app. App Store Optimization optimizes your app, in order to provide more visibility and thus get an increase in the number of downloads in the app stores.
Tips to Optimize Your App Using ASO:
One of the latest trends in marketing is content marketing, it has been a great help in ranking the companies at the top of search results for a variety of keywords. Let us see how it is done:
1. App Title Optimization: The title is always the first impression for users to learn about your app. Including your keyword in your app title has been proven to increase your search ranking. Add the potential keyword in your app title. This keyword should depict the major functionality of your app. Include keywords in the subtitle if you are falling short of spaces in the app title.
2. Choose a Creative Icon: As soon as your app is displayed in the search results, the first thing your potential users see is your app icon, make sure it stands out. Your app icon should be attractive and must catch the viewer’s attention. A unique app icon can increase click-through-rate driving more downloads, indirectly improving ranking. Design an attractive and creative app icon to increase traffic and downloads.
3. App Description: The app description is the only place your visitors will learn about your app. The description will have all the information regarding your app functions and what it features and how it is helpful for the users. So you have to know the importance of the description of your app. The first three lines are what most users read in their time of downloading an app. So it is important that you make sure to be compelling enough to explain the uses of your app to your customers. These three lines are where your potential keywords go. The search algorithm in the app store seeks for the keywords in your app description.
4. Optimize App Keywords: Keywords research should be done right, it is important that the keywords are relevant to your app functions and once you have got your keywords, you must optimize the ranking of the keywords. Also, the long tail keywords are the most useful for you to optimize with the low competition. It is better to take the road that is less traveled.
5. Ratings and reviews: These are the important factor of your app that turns visitors on your app to potential users. It acts as social proof that tells how well your app performs in giving users what they want.
ASO is a cost-effective strategy that market your app. Co-operate with a reliable app store optimization agency and get a number of optimization tools to improve your app. Choose the best app store optimization agency that aims at helping apps rank at the top in the app store search resul\ts